the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Monday, July 05, 2004

This blog will do in the mean time

This lack of having a website has been pissing me off, so i'm going to blog until i can get mine back up.
So the story with the site being down is "supposed" too much disk space usage. Which is crap, because there is no way I have over 100mb of crap on it! On my disk drive its only 23mb, so even if you add pagging files and crap theres no way it could exceede that. (and no its not using too much bandwidth)... Shitty fucking webservers!!
Anyways, had a big party.... it was crazy, but not quite crazy enough for my liking. I'll get pictures soon. Oakville sucks, I need to go back to Montreal.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.