the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

return of the blog

figured id start writing in this thing again as its a better way of spending my time rather then smoking dope and watching old married with children episodes.

It's been quite sometime since I've wrote anything of consequence on here. To catch you up on my life over the past year and a half, ive more or less done nothing with myself, and now you are back up to speed... moving on.

I've started working on some short videos that I will be posting on youTube, that try and explain why people living in Ontario should vote yes for the proposition of changing our provincial electoral laws from a first past the post system, to the German mixed-member proportional representation system. Hopefully I will get these done asap. The election isn't until October, but the sooner the words out, the better.

I recently stumbled upon an article my friend Matt Mundy (who i havent seen in fucking agessss) wrote on a site called popandpolitics. Matt is the only person who has ever been able to convince me that rap music is capable of being really fucking good. So check it out HERE. The 2nd video is fantastic. Also on this site a great MLK speech.

anyhow thats enough for now, I know how short all of our attention spans are. More in the near future.

Go Flames go!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.