the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

youth in revolt

im stuck in my hometown taking care of my mothers office while she is on vacation, so i figured it would be a good time to re-vive the old blog.

anyhow the first book i ever remember picking up and reading by myself is being turned into a movie. I picked up the book because of its font choice, which I ended up using as the font for my early websites. Anyhow the book is called "youth in revolt" by C.D. Payne. In the early days of the internet when people only connected via AOL, compuserve and a handful of other internet providers, I use to email back and forth with the author. That was one the things that made me fall in love with internet. Anyhow there is no real point to this post. But fucking canadian Michael Cera is playing nick twisp, Steve Buscemi is in it, and so is Zach Galafanakis. So I am fucking thrilled about this. just figured id share that. Im currently reading Paynes "frisco pigon mambo" which was supposed to be turned into a movie, but apparently got dropped. Anyhow just glad to see the author that turned me onto fiction is finally getting the credit that he deserves. Im sure the movie will kick ass.

holy fuck i miss montreal. tear.....

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.