the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Monday, November 02, 2009

yee old bloge

My girlfriend asked me if I knew about any cool blogs, and I could think of none. So alas here I am updating my old blog. The following I post with hesitation as nobody likes to have their own thoughts associated with "conspiracy", etc...
Anyhow this is an interesting little video that a Canadian kid made about his country. Ya its of poor production value, and the person who made the video injects himself continually into the film, it contains some pretty great interviews with our elected members of state.

While it loses focus, and facts are slightly dubious at times it is worth watching.
im kinda stoned on neo-citrons and cold medicine so i'm just gonna stop writing.

http://ohcanadamovie.com/

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.