the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Monday, July 05, 2004

im back, September 11th "I don't care, does this look good on me?"

Hello friends and random website visitors. I've got this blog kicking until i can get my website back up. Though it isn't as through or flashy looking, it does the job. I was recently talking to a friend of mind about Michael moore's latest film "fahrenheight 9/11". This person was going on about how they didn't like the film, and that they were sick of Michael Moore. I have no problem with people not being a fan of the works of Micheal Moore, but what I can not tolerate is people disregading the deaths that have occured during, and after September 11th. I personally would like to think if there were a large quantity of unanswered questions about my death, that people would take some time to inquire about them. Though I do not know personally anyone that was killed by such events, there were at the very least fellow country men that died because of such events, and that reason alone has stired an intense interest in the matter. maybe this will hit closer to home for you: http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1085523609228&call_pageid=970599119419

If you have 7 minutes to spare, download a copy of sigur ros - Njosnavelin (nothing song) and then read this

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20040527201054793

thank you for your time, James Martin Windsor

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.