the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Friday, January 07, 2005

i feel like shit

I've been feeling like a sack of crap lately. A cold of some kind seems to be kicking the crap out of me. I havent been out since new years!! Fucking shitty I must say. So I've been laying in bed downloading music off of the internet. The lead singer from Men At Work (that 80's band with the song "We come from the land down under".. ya know the one where they talk about vegimite sanwhich" has a damn good solo album out. He's got a tune on the garden state soundtrack, so you may have heard it allready. These neocitrons aren't doing a damn thing, won't even knock me out or give me a decent buzz.
Was watching the OC tonight and they had a bunch of good fucking music on it, modest mouse tunes, "twilight" by Elliot Smith, and some other song that I can't remember. Ahh and the girl on the OC is the girl from the movie "Lost and Delirious". Lost and Delirious was the movie about the lesbian lovers at an all girls private school and was a Canadian production (filmed at Bishops), it was a damn good movie, and was on sometime over christmas. I could never remember the name of the film till recently. Things to look forrward to this year: New Stereophonics and Coldplay albums. new star wars movie.... thats all ive got so far.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.