the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Monday, December 27, 2004

so i tap my glass and nod my chin and wonder who you've been in rhythm with

Another good article by Linda McQuaig explaining the reality of American Imperalism and its conquest for oil.


china and russia will be flexing their military muscles this new year.
In political terms this is a "Hey fuck you America, bring it on."
Remember the good old days in the 60s, during the cold war when the world was constantly on the verge of nuclear war? You know when one man could decide the fate of mankind.....

Well I only got to read about it, now I to can experince the same excitment my parents did!!


i've got nothing else. i miss montreal.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.