the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

ive been drinking too much lately

I havent been writing due to too much drinking and smoking of dope. I will try not to have an ounce of alcohol for a week. I will be posting a brief auto-biography that I have to do for my Canadian Political Parties class, as well I will try and write something smart and witty for valentines day.
Apparently the oldest man lives in Cuba.
CNN News cheif resignes after row over "Mr Jordan appeared to suggest that US-led forces had deliberately targeted journalists, killing some."
36 jounalists and 18 media support workers have been killed since the invasion of Iraq. At least 9 have been killed by American fire. Anyone who has seen the movie control room will know the seriousness of this situation.
I'm way too hopped up on caffine and cigarettes. aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.