the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Monday, February 07, 2005

GROUPER!!!

This is a new peice of software that I found on download.com
It allows you to setup your own private P2P networks amongst your friends.
So its like a KaZzaa network, but limited to people you know.
Fucking sweet I say. If I can get this working properly I'll be able to share all the movies, music, software, pictures, etc... and crap that i have.

go download the software and install it. I've got a network running, click me to join in.

It's only in its beta stage but hopefully it will work well. Yeee

Once you have it, either leave your email address in the comments box or something.

.... fuck you for not posting any comments.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.