the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

a nice little dinner

Ok decided I'd add a few recipies to my site... i should do this more frequently, maybe even add a few of my own but for now here are a couple.

This is a great simple lamb recipe... I just used regular bread crumbs rather then sourdough and it worked out quite wonderfully. You can also replace the shallot with a regular cooking onion.
Hmm I cant find the other ones, ill do it later.

Also the CBC and CBC newsworld are actually great TV channels:
Tonight at 10 on newsworld the documentry "Journey's with George".
On monday on CBC the Sundance Award Winning Documentry "Shake Hands With the Devil", which I highly reccomend that everyone watch it.
On tuesday "Legendary Sin Cities", which explores Berlin, Paris, and Shanghai in between the first and second world wars.

Imposing Democracy on the World

The Genealogy of Wall Street Crime

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.