the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Friday, January 28, 2005

a unified theory of every

Apparently you can watch NOVA online!! My internet connection is pretty shitty, but if you have a good one, I highly reccomend it. "the elegant universe" is a worth while watch.

A death penalty I could actually support.


Lately I've been thinking... how many of my friends or aquantinces would have ratted me out to the authorties if we were living in either Nazis Germany, or McCarthist America... I think alot of my old girlfriends would have turned me in sooner or later. What does this reflect more on: the way I treat woman, or my opinion in politics? ergh

Amber's blog.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.