the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

i couldnt make a choice

I found myself standing in the juice section of the local grocery store asking
"hmmm do I want Orange Juice, or do I want some Grapefruit Juice?" I enjoy both so much, generally prefer grapefruit juice... but anyhow, there it was, Grapefruit and Orange Juice in 1!!

Hot damn, I don't even have to make a choice, I can have both!!! So I purchased the item thinking I could have the best of both worlds. Sadly this like many things in life, doesn't always pan out.
I have my breakfast and drink my hybrid fruit juice, and I find myself craving a glass of grapefruit juice, or even a glass of orange juice would be better then this shit! I'm left unsatisfied, thirst not quenched, and a strong desire for a tasty citrus drink still remains.

Lesson learned. Don't be indecisive. Choices aren't what's important, it's the decision that you make that is... or rather don't buy shitty hybrid juice

tip: When I usually can't make a choice, I flip a coin and let it make my choice for me... Pennies do serve a purpose! that and putting them on the train tracks to make them look cool.... remember the bull shit stories kids would tell about trains going off of the tracks because of kids putting coins on them.
Man kids are fucking dumb.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.