the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

its too cold to walk anywhere

It is so fucking cold outside, it sucks. And apparently god answered one of my requests.
I asked once "If there's a god would he please kill who ever made these annoying fucking adds."
At the age of 44 he is dead.
King George?
A report in the New Yorker has claimed that American Special Forces have been snooping around Iran so that they know what shit to blow up when they invade the country.. well obviously i'm not really one for words.. So read me.. and read me.
My internet connection is getting fucked up, and I have to go to bible studies.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.