the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

i am in favour of the draft

I feel like a sack of crap still. Drinking too much will lead to a cold. I've been drinking cough syrup and no-name neo citrons so I have a fairly decent buzz going. However someone drilling a small hole in the side of my head still sounds nice. Head and sinus pains are... painful.

But yes after reading this article in Rolling Stone magazine, I am in favour of reinstiuting the draft.
That way everybodys children would be forced to go fight this awful stupid war, rather then the poor, and poor working class. If the draft was around before they went to war in Iraq, they never would have gone. People in congress would have voted differently if their little Billy or Susy was the one over their taking the bullets in the ass.

Also without the draft the anti-war movement doesn't have much of a personal effect on people. oooh my head feels weird. Nowadays even woman could be drafted. I'd love to see Canadian universties become flooded with peace loving american woman.

Bush's speech last night was pretty lame. So much bull shit, and showmanship. The poor fat couple from Texas, they had sitting behind Bush's wife... that made me sad. Their only son is now dead, and what do they get in return, to be used as tools for a brief period of time. I don't ever want to know what its like loosing a child, especially for such a ridiculous reason.
im going to lay down.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.