the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Monday, March 21, 2005

weather today was fucking beautiful. it quickly reminded me of how much I want to stay in Montreal this summer. I really wish I could get a decent paying job in this city, and learn how to control my drinking habits. Ever since my mom sold my old house, I have had very little desire to return to my home town. No pool, no huge yard to have parties, and no bed to sleep in is a shitty time.

This blog is going to try and shift away from the world of politics and bull shit. I need to get a new digital camera so I can take exciting pictures and shit again. Then this site will just be full of nonsense and pictures of naked sloots!!! or not... whatever.
Apparently OSAP decided to re-ases my loan, and have decided to give me 4000 more bucks. Fuck ya!! I currently have less then 5 dollars and a fuck load of debt to my name.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.