the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

baby let me follow you down

today was the first day back to university, oh so fucking exciting! Now that I am being forced to use my brain again, and idle time will be excessive, I might as well start writing on this again.

so where to start:

Sworn enemies of the United Sates offer aid and assistance to the people suffering in New Orleans. Iran even offered oil relief.

According to a recent poll done by the Canadian Press, claims that almost 50% of all canadians would like our oil industry nationalized again, like it was under the Trudeau minority government of the 70's during the first energy crisis... maybe too fucking late for that, enjoy the retarded gas prices. If I were you I'd buy a bus pass mother fuckers.


This is a great website that shows you an interesting side of American media.


Next blog will teach everyone about bittorrent and the wonderful things it can do.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.