the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

hometown bordem

After spending the past few days in Tremblant binge drinking in a Cabin, I am back in my hometown. I must say it is quite dull. But dull and quiet is most likely what i need right now.
First and foremost, matthew good's blog is back in full action. I am thrilled.
A conversation between him and Angelo's gf is posted on the website. I am jealous. I want to talk to Matt Good.

I want to buy a new laptop and a digital video camera, then make my own tv show. I then would spend the summer hanging around the CBC trying to get them to put it on the air. I think my show would be great. It would be like this hour has 22 minutes, meets the buzz, meets fubar with a kick ass canadian rock soundtrack . Apparently the censorship boards havent had anything to complain about lately.
They would love me, because then they all could rationalise their tax payer dollar sallerys.

Bruce Springsteen is much better with just an acoustic guitar and a harmonica.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.