the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

my blog sucks, I guess that means i either am boring, or I'm not much of a blogger.
While laying around stoned and bored I discovered you can find the entire oakville blogging community by googling "oakville sucks". Apparently hating oakville, and blogging go hand in hand.
Going to the home town this weekend for crusify gods only son weekend. I highly reccomend that you go buy a massive quantity of mini-eggs, cause they are so fucking tasty. Sadly the dollar store was sold out today.
Currently watching the Nature of Things on the CBC, it is about anger, and its pretty interesting. Either that or I'm really bored, and hard up for entertainment.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.