the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Friday, March 11, 2005

well yesterday was a weird ass day. My lower back has been bothering me, so i've been taking muscle relaxents in order to cure the pain. I also thought i had a bit of a cold, so I took some cough medicine. I also made a kick ass shepherds pie, which needed to be consumed with a nice pub beer. So I put the pie in the oven, and then went to the store to by myself a few cans of beer. By the time I returned.... I was fuckedddd. I was defiantly acting weird and tripping out. The meds also crushed my appetite, so I couldn't eat. I thought if I drank a pint in might bring my appetite back....

anyhow, by the end of it all I was really fucked up and reminded of the time when my friends and I used to get stoned on cough syrup in my friend andrew's basement.

on that note. This is the website that taught me about DXM back in the day. Well I first learned about it cause I saw the movie basketball diaries, from there I got the book. In the book there is a few parts where Jim goes into great detail about getting stoned on cough syrup. I looked it up on the internet, then purchased large quantities of it off the internet using fake doctor documents (which weren't even necessary) and then sold in in my home town. For a few summers there was a DXM craze, where I was the sole provider. I would make people buy it when I sold then pot. dime bag for 15 or a dime bag and a hit of DXM for 15. Which do you think people are going to take? Nobody wants to get ripped off 15 for a dime bag, but it seems like a fucking deal when it comes with some shit you've never heard of.

Creating a market for a new drug..... not fucking hard, in my experience.

I was going to write about who was more of corrupting influence on my life, my sister or brother.... I will do that when im more sober.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.