the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Monday, December 17, 2007

agghhhh


im in agony from drinking too much this weekend. I recently spent sometime with some of my conservative friends, and couldn't help but wonder what it must be like to feel like them.

They must feel that I am a moron, and so are most of the people around them every day. Because if you don't think that global warming is real, then you must think the people that do believe in it are gullible, and/or not very bright. I don't think any of my conservative friends are stupid for not thinking that global warming is a real issue that we will all be forced to deal with in the near future, I just think they are too busy making lots of money to read any books.
Anyhow if you have ever tried to maintain a pools PH level, and you do a poor job, and it all goes to shit. Well imagine that on a much larger scale.

i want to go back to bed.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.