the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

ok i wont talk about politics

in an attempt to spice up the content on my website, or rather add some variety, I am attempting to blog about something other politics. Ok where to start, I recently bought two books in the past two days: Bob Dylans "Chronicles Vol. 1" this is essentially a collection of diary entries from dylan. I've just read one about when he first arives to New York City when he is 21, talks of not having a place to live, playing in lounges and what not for free, just to keep out of the cold. Oh it is wonderful.
The second book I purchased is Chuck Palahniuck's "Diary", this is from the author of fight club. I've read just about everything else he has done other then fight club, and i enjoyed them all immensly.
Why have you bought so many books James? Well it is part of my own program I've created. Drinks for books. Rather then going out and drinking, I calculate the money I would normally spend on booze and put it towards books I've always wanted to read. So far I haven't been drunk since Friday, and I've only purchased 4 tall cans of beer. If you knew me personally, this is fairly impressive.
Watched the movie "waking life" its pretty cool, though you need to be in the mood to watch it. But I reccomend it. Till next time. keep your pants on your ass, and your fingers out of your nose.


|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.