the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

u2 and people have more money then fucking brains

I've been scalping U2 tickets for about 5 years now, and I must admit, it is fucking retarded how much money people are willing to spend on seeing this band. Though I have never seen the band because $700 always sounded better then a rock concert, I assume they can't be that good. I think most huge venu concerts are shit for the most part, but thats just my opinion. Do a search on ebay right now, and you will see how fucking ridiculous the cost of tickets are.

On the news right now they are talking about how easy it is to travel across the Canadian/American border. So why aren't I smuggling large quantites of marijuanna into america.... I don't know. I'll either be forced to do that to pay off my fucking OSAP, or I plan on moving to Cuba and avoding all western debt collectors forever!!

If you can afford to spend over $1000 on a rock concert, you have way too much fucking money for your own good. And on that not, I fucking hate ticketmaster, but I really hate admission. They french counter part, is even shittier.

I am going to by a silk screening press and start making my own t-shits. I think they are going to be fucking hot.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.