the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

what should i be for halloween?



went to a costume store in old montreal today where the crapy TV channel that is CH was filming some crap about a ghost trail in montreal. Fucking people and ghosts. As much as I wish ghosts existed, I firmly believe that they don't, because if they did, I'd buy an old fire department and ghostbust the shit out of this town.
Don't cross the beams!

so any suggestions for halloween outfit? If I had millions of dollars I'd get someone to go with me as this.

and I'm glad my party kicked this bitch out.
but more importantly it's always nice to see people writing about this, because if you really think the majority of Americans were stupid enough to vote for Bush once, let alone twice, then you don't really give them enough credit. Sure America is all fucked up, but it's not as if IQ points of the average humanbeing suddenly plummit once you cross the border.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.