the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

some drink too much, some drink too little

(I wrote this when i was drunk a couple days ago, it didnt post and half of it is missing)

And fuck all you inbetweeners! You boring, calm, rational, fucks!

Spent last night at a 20$ (thank you bryan) all you can drink fest at my schools local Irish bar. They only had sleeman in the beer departement so I was forced (ok not really forced) to turn to my good old friend gin.
So I drank alot of gin, and at somepoint my memory goes blank. Apparently I was given ten dollars for a cab but decided to walk home. Not sure why I am mentioning this, I must still be drunk.

Going home this weekend.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.