the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

im hung over

Im hungover, drank too much last night.
Saw the pixies. They were good, though lacked stage presence. Intersting crowd of 20-5 yearolds. I must say I am a large fan of the acoustic rhythm guitar, backed by rocking drums, thumping bass, and some sweet distorted lead guitar. i think im still drunk.
Once I sober up I will explain to everyone (with historical fact) that most americans decide who they will vote for based on which candidate hates "niggers and fagotts" more. If it doesn't disgust you, then you are fucking disgusting, and go fuck yourself.
Also my two cents on an interesting book that explains how 90s culture was a combination of the 60s counter culture, and the 80's me me consumerism. Interesting shit.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.