the least worst of james windsor

because we all like avoiding what we really should be doing.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

this hearts on fire

im tired. got arrested last night. i hate oakville police. another fucking drinking ticket that i will have to fight. bar none the stupidist cop experince of my entire life. I can honestly say I didn't do anything wrong, nor did I break any laws. One fucking cop made up some shit that I had a record in Montreal that consisted of lots of drinking tickets and jaywalking....

it is impossible to get a jaywalking ticket in montreal. Weirdo lying pigger.

anyhow fuck cops, cops suck.
the song "this heart's on fire" is good. Free good Canadian music.

Now why on earth would america encourage an arm$ race?? $$

time for sleep.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com eXTReMe Tracker More blogs about james windsor.